In this 5-part audio series, you can expect to overcome your fear of rejection and finally "Stop Hustling and Start Selling." It's time you finally hit your sales goals.
This series covers:
* Getting your head in the game. Understand the correlation between success and mindset. Ditch your tendency to say, "I can't. I'll try. It won't work for me. "
* Winging it ain't working. Accelerate your sales by scheduling your success. We will cover practical ways to identify your goals, eliminate your distractions, and create a schedule conducive to your lifestyle.
* It pays to listen. Identify your listening barriers and improve your ability to relate to your ideal customers by taking notice of your habits that are killing your sales. Listening is an undervalued skill. After this module, you will understand why.
* Everyone is selling something. Establish your differentiators and become a master at standing out amongst the crowd. People need and want what you have.
* Don't be the one and done kind of woman. Fundamentals of following up without being a nuisance.
YOU HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO:
* Exclusive 5 -part Audio Series. Listen to each module at your leisure. Stop, play, and listen again as many times as you'd like.
* Worksheets to support each module.
* Private Facebook community - Join like minded MomPreneurs and busy career women on a mission to Stop Hustling and Start Selling. Within the community you can expect to learn from others, receive additional support, and believe it or not, network & build relationships.
Did you say BONUS :
* As an incentive for taking action to increase your sales....You will have a chance to win a FREE 60 minute "face to face" coaching session via Zoom with ME! During this session, we can work through your most challenging sales problem. Details will be provided after you complete your purchase.
STILL ON THE FENCE?
Don't sit and wait too long. This Mini Course investment is subject to change without notice.
Afterwards, it will either disappear or the total investment will increase.
My group programs are Evergreen. This allows moms and busy career women to join at different times and receive the same access to business building tools, coaching, content, materials, etc.
The start date for each program is simply the date the program will become available for purchase.
While the programs are Evergreen, prices are subject to change. With each update to the program, price will increase.
I am an early bird.
I love making others laugh.
Coffee is one of my best friends.
I am an introverted, extrovert.
I love cooking and baking.
I'm a stickler for time.
I love music.
I graduated high school when I was 16 yrs old.
I have had multiple jobs in sales. Can you believe I was once a telemarketer?
I love my kids but they drive me crazy most days.
April 26 ·
I had an opportunity to get to know Nikki and she is an amazing woman. Her positive energy and drive is infectious! To say that she is very knowledge, sincere and self motivated would be a gross understatement. By the end of our first talk, I knew that not only was she someone that could help me achieve my life long dream of becoming a successful business owner, but she help me recognize things that help in my personal life as well. If you are seriously seeking for help with starting a business, personal guidance or a little direction, contact Nikki! I promise you will NOT be disappointed. She is an investment that you will never regret making.
Stop Hustling and Start Selling - $49
5 part Audio Course
Includes a detailed workbook, pdfs, a private Facebook group, live pops in from me, and support and accountability.
Ambitious Mom Academy is open for enrollment. If you are ready ditch your fears and break up with your excuses then you are ready to launch and/or grow your existing business.
Schedule with me today to begin the process.
Will group programs require meeting in person? No, not at this time. Sessions will take place online.
How often will group programs meet? Twice per week.
How do I learn more about working with Nikki? Send all questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org